Earth Wedding Ring
The go to ring for the eco conscious wanting something ethically made and inspired by the natural world. Unique yet timeless in design crafted with recycled metal- each one unique to you.
A mix of rounded and flat profiles with an uneven edge creates the silhouette of the Earth ring. Organic in style, nostalgic for the natural earth and journeys we take.
This ring has been finished in a soft satin, allowing you to really see the beauty of the metal. This ring will be packaged in a branded box and finished with Emma's hallmark.
- The Earth Ring has a band width of 4-5mm x 2.2mm
- Soft-satin finish
- Available in Recycled Gold (with three different carat options) OR Recycled Silver
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
I am absolutely delighted with my gold, Earth ring.
After 37 years of marriage, my knuckles are now too swollen to wear my original wedding ring so my husband and I decided to look for a replacement. I was drawn to Emma’s jewellery because of her original designs and sustainable approach and felt the Earth ring, with its irregular shaping, would suit me perfectly.
When the beautifully packaged ring arrived today, my husband and I were not disappointed. I am so pleased with my choice and love how the ring looks on my less than elegant fingers. Thank you so much, Emma and team!
Fantastic service, really easy to deal with and seem like genuinely nice people. And they managed to make an exact duplicate of the wedding ring that I lost after nearly one year of marriage when my wife kept telling me to stop playing with it or I'd lose it and I said, no way, I'll never lose this, and she said, you're going to lose that before our first wedding anniversary and I said no way and low and behold one week before our 1st anniversary I lose it. So big thanks to Emma and her team for getting a replacement to me and (partially) sparing my blushes. Massively appreciated.