This ring is the sister piece to the Embrace Necklace, featuring the same engraving depicting love, warmth, and safety.
For the ring, we have chosen a strong contrasting shape to the soft image of mother and baby. I believe this choice of form showcases our incredible resilience and strength whilst not forgetting our softer tender side that also needs nurturing.
A statement ring, classic in style with depth and meaning.
- Pendant available as 100% Recycled Silver or Recycled 9ct Gold and silver
- Ring is hand engraved
- 19mm W 11.5mm H on top, 2.2mm shank W
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International