Bloom Drop Earrings
Humans are intrinsically connected to the Earth. The fragility, softness, and beauty of nature constantly surprise us with its capabilities against all odds.
Women in different stages of life ‘ bloom’ and transform in so many ways. Surprising each other and ourselves sometimes. This reminds me of the incredible capabilities of nature, always surprising us with what it can do no matter if the odds are against them.
The Bloom Earring shape has stemmed from petals that have been reflected and carefully hung. The petal shape to creates a soft and fluid moving form.
A beautiful, simplistic yet effective organic style earring, easy to wear at any time, available in silver or 9ct gold.
- Available as 100% Recycled Silver or Recycled 9ct Gold
- H 26mm W13mm , 2.8 g per earring gold , 2.5g per earring silver
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International