Table Mountain Ring
A solid, hand-carved ring, inspired by the flat shape of Table Mountain. Finished to a high polish, the rounded shape almost makes it look soft. Let it gleam when worn and remind you of a past or future holiday you may have.
(Please note the Table Mountain Ring is the silver one in the images. It has been styled alongside the silver the Everest Ring which is sold separately.)
- Available in either 100% Recycled Silver or Brass
Each order is sized specifically for you. You can use our size guide to help you to work out the best size for you.
For rings, half sizes are available, if you require a half size please note your size preference at the checkout. Our bangles and bracelets come in three sizes – small, medium and large.
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
My ring is beautiful. It was too big but Emma resized and resent within a week.
Love it. Also thought the compostable packaging was great.
I seem to have lots of jewellery in the drawer, but end up wearing the same pieces day in day out. When I saw the Table Mountain Ring on Facebook I just knew that it was going to be one of my "regulars" - and indeed it is. I haven't taken it off since it arrived! It is a beautiful ring, fits perfectly, is understated but very elegant. It arrived beautifully packaged, and very quickly after the order. I will without a doubt be coming back to Emma for any future buys - both for myself and for my daughter and daughter-in-law, both of whom I know will go mad for it!