Water Pool Stud Earrings
Minimal and organic, these little studs are super easy to wear.
Each Water Pool Earring has been created by hand by the Emma Aitchison team allowing each one to be different. We have taken the timeless circle and added some organic flows and twists to remind us of the shapes found in the ocean.
- Each Water Pool earring measures 12mm in diameter and weighs 1.3g
- Available in 100% Recycled Silver or Recycled 9ct Gold
- Butterfly scroll fastening
- Silver and Brass items will be shipped within two days of ordering
- Gold items are made to order please allow 2-4 weeks
- Rings and bangles are individually sized for you, please allow 2 weeks
- We restock our shop monthly with limited quantities, if something is out of stock, don’t miss out - sign up for a restock email notification
In some special circumstances, we may be able to deliver your chosen piece sooner than our current production time. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging made from Mycelium
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Matched her ring and bracelet perfectly.
I love my Waterpool earrings - and the mixed studs I bought in the sale recently too. They’re beautifully designed and made and the sustainable packaging and commitment to low carbon and environmental charities makes me love Emma’s business model too.
These are beautiful silver earrings, my only complaint is that the 'butterfly' back is so small I find them very fiddly to deal with as I have arthritis in my fingers. I am afraid I may drop one and lose it.