A chunky ring to connect you back to earth.
Imagine making this magnificent discovery and digging up a Roman relic such as this, a piece full of wonder, texture, and imperfection.
The soft curves of the Golden Discovery ring are a comfort to touch. The ring features a satin-brushed finish with a fine layer of 9ct gold on the top. Each piece is finished by hand creating individual uniqueness and a warm golden flicker when worn.
- Available in 100% recycled silver with a layer of 9ct gold on the top
- Satin-brushed finish
- The Golden Discovery Ring has a face diameter of 6mm and a band width of 3.5mm
Sustainability And Environmental Impact
- Made in the UK and hand-finished in our Frome studio
- We use natural alternatives to traditional jewellers chemicals
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
- 5% of every sale goes to Survival International
Each order is sized specifically for you. Please carefully measure your finger before ordering. You can use our guide to help you to work out the best size for you.